Live at Berry Hill
on The Rockfish River
A One-of-a-Kind Place to Call Home
Property rarely comes on the market with such a sublime combination of positive attributes. Berry Hill on The Rockfish River has glorious mountain views as well as 1.2 miles total frontage on The Rockfish River, easy access to Charlottesville by way of US 29, and a great selection of Parcels from 11 to 60 acres. Each parcel has wonderful building sites with complete privacy, as well as its own driveway fronting on a state-maintained road, and fiber optic internet will be available. The land is a fine mix of open and wooded land with the open land nicely distributed in private wooded clusters for privacy. There are no comparable parcels this close to Charlottesville priced this reasonably.
Owner is a licensed real estate agent.
Highlights About Berry Hill
- Community common area with excellent river access for all landowners
- A quick drive to Charlottesville – Less than 25 minutes
- No Home Owners Association
- Deed restrictions on mobile homes & doublewide homes
- Commercial use is prohibited except for agricultural-related businesses
- An excellent weekend getaway for those looking to escape to a pleasantly tranquil nature preserve
[contact-form-7 id=”183255″ /]
For More Information Contact
- (434) 981-5923